Family Nights Tool Chest is a collection of 11 titles that springs from a national movement designed to bring fun and spiritual growth together on a regular basis. Now you can join this growing network of families who are intent on passing a spiritual heritage to their children. These ideas and activities have been tried and tested by families like yours. They are designed to make lasting impressions on children of all ages. These books contain complete, clear plans for helping kids learn more about basic Christian beliefs, including:
• What it means to be created in God’s image.
• God’s love and care for His children.
• Why Jesus was born as a human.
• What it means to repent of our sin and be born again.
• How the Holy Spirit helps us, and much more.
If you want to build a spiritually strong family-these tools can help make your task easy and fun!
Family Nights Tool Chest: Ready for Adolescence
Author: Jim and Janet Weidmann
Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: Heritage Builders Inc.
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches